Monday, September 14, 2015

Escape From the Pitt

My long delayed package finally arrived today, after spending nearly a week in Pittsburgh.  One can only imagine what it went through while being held captive.

Now that everything is here I'm planning on offering the set on Friday.  That will give me time to get some nice product shots.  In the meantime I've been working on a nifty little gaff project for Halloween that I think you're going to like.  If everything dries tonight I'll have a tutorial up tomorrow, but I may have to delay it until Wednesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what did it do while it was in Pittsburgh? See a football game, visit a museum, go on a walking tour?

Raven said...

The Department of Homeland Security must have had teams investigating "Tillinghast Fields" day and night before clearing the package to go through....