Thursday, August 20, 2009

Zazzle Cleanup

I've gone through and deleted everything except T-shirts from my Zazzle store. I've had multiple complaints about the quality of the printing an non-apparel items like the mugs, so I'm searching for a more reliable provider for those items. From looking at a couple of Zazzle-oriented forums it appears my concerns aren't isolated.

On the other hand, I've expanded the number of T-shirt designs by adding distressed versions of both the Australian and Antarctic Miskatonic expedition logos. I think the increased tonal range of the worn design looks better on the large canvas available on a T-shirt.







Update: Woot! The distressed Australian Expedition Logo T-shirt is a "Featured Product" on the Zazzle homepage. My pathetic ego is most pleased.

3 comments:

Artsnark said...

I bought a couple of tile top boxes from cafe press that came really nice.I've not tried anything else from them though.

Great Tshirt designs here

Propnomicon said...

Thank you for the kind words.

One of the things that was really bugging me was the randomness of the QC problems. The first mug I, or anyone, ordered looked great, but then I had a customer get one that had the logo stretched into an oval shape.

I do love their T-shirt printing, though. I bought a dozen custom shirts with my son's team logo and the quality was flawless.

butch2k said...

I recommend cafepress as well a friend of mine has a store there, very professional stuff.